Saturday, March 30, 2013

Cute cat card

 
 
First of all, excuse the photography- it has a bag over it and so caused a reflection! This card was created with kaszazz card stock and ribbon, as well as the word stamp. The cute cat stamp was actually a free stamp with a magazine! It's a really cute set. I'm shocking at remembering names of dies and embossing folders, so I really can't remember that frame die- I think it could be a marianne D die??
This card is one of those that can be adapted into various colours and still have good appeal. If you wanted to make it more of a boy card, you would just need to have a straight ribbon (no bow) and obviously boy colours. The frame die could just be replaced with something a little more straight or a wooden look frame. I love taking a card that I love and adapting it , so why don't you give it a go, it's really fun!
Hope your Easter weekend is full of creativity and maybe a little chocolate!
Take care
Deb
x



1 comment: