This is my brother, Greg's birthday card. I began experimenting with various CB templates and then ended up tearing the images and layering them. I used the same technique as I have before- after cuttlebugging, I painted with my Lettuce paint dabber. Once dry, I sanded the raised images and then used vintage photo distress ink and my blender tool to rub in some colour.The car stamp is Kaszazz. I stamped it in Dark brown chalk ink and coloured parts of it in using an aqua brush and the distress ink. You can also stamp with distress and then blend the colour on the lines - that's the great thing about distress inks. I made a nestabilities bracket shape with brown bazzill and cut it in half to place behind the car stamp. I used antique gold paper fasteners on each side and then mounted the car and the words. The card is also edged.
It really is much more challenging to create male cards and be satisfied with how they look! Hope this has given you some ideas.