Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Purple Butterfly page

I figured the time had come for me to start blogging again! Hope you all had a fantastic Festive season. For Christmas, I bought myself a scrapbooking calendar. So, I've naturally had to get to work at putting it together. I"ve done a page for January but not yet taken the photo, so it'll have to be out of sequence, sorry. This is my February page. I used Kaisercraft paper with chipboard that I picked up on my travels. On the chipboard, I used smooch to colour. I then added bling. I had to trim the paper so that I could have a purple boarder. With the left over trim, I turned it over and added it to the left side of the page and put rhinestones on it. I folded over the top right and secured with an eyelet. I added some sticky bling across the top of the photo over the torn strips and a circle of bling on the left side of the photo.Hope you enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning layout. Can't wait to see the rest of the year !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, thanks for that. I"m trying to do about 3 months in advance, otherwise the calendar will be too heavy!!

    ReplyDelete