Monday, January 25, 2010

Birthday Boys Layout

Well, this is April's layout. Jason's birthday is in April and he really didn't want to feature by himself for the whole of April, sooo lucky, Greg and Steve are also in April!! I used a white acrylic paint dabber for around the edges of the raven bazzill. I also used the paint dabber for the Grid stamp and the arrow. The chipboard alphabet was coloured with the acrylic paint as well. I stamped the roman numeral clock with Ancient page coal black and mounted it above the cutout wings to symbolize "time flying" !! The reason the photo looks reflective is that it has a piece of acetate over it. I bought, a while back, a sheet of acetate with various size frames, so I merely used this. You could,however, also use the acrylic paint dabber on some ordinary acetate/transparency and stamp your own designs to the attach over the photo. I attached the acetate with the 3mm supertape - superthin!
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment