Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Scrapbook layout on Steve

On the weekend, I had such a great time scrapbooking! I have this book, 601 scrapbooking ideas, so I decided to post-it note pages that I liked and then set myself the challenge of making them all with Kaszazz products. It was great fun. I hadn't done a page on my brother in law Steve, so hence the page!! This also happened as I was looking for photos, these two just fell out and matched perfectly, so obviously meant to be!! The swirl cardstock is java bazzill with a white swirl stamp inked onto it. The paper used is enchanted , and the ribbon on the bottom of the page is stapled into position. The letters were inked with fluid chalk, chestnut roan and the photomats were edged with this as well. Such a fun page.
If you're up for a challenge, I'd love it if you would like to copy this layout and share your designs with me. They don't have to be Kaszazz products. I'll post them here for all to see!! Just send them to my email and I'll see what I can do.. Have fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Just love this page and your subject is going to be delighted !! Thanks Debs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Di! It can be quite refreshing to do pages on people that you haven't scrapped before. I've still got quite a few more photos of Steve, so more might be coming!!

    ReplyDelete